Exercise and Movement = improved health, strength, flexibility and longevity!
Breathing, Mindfulness and Meditation = increased relaxation, concentration and memory!
Yoga for Seniors
- Strengthens bones: improves osteopenia and/or osteoporosis
- Strengthens muscles: improves muscle tone
- Lengthens the spine
- Improves flexibility and balance
- Eases pain and discomfort due to arthritis
- Improves range of motion
- Stimulates all of your systems, including:
- Immune system – fights off germs and keeps the body healthy
- Digestive system – improves digestion, elimination and regularity
- Respiratory system – strengthens lungs and improves breathing
- Endocrine system – massages and stimulates the thyroid, thymus, and adrenal glands
- Lymphatic system – stimulates the lymphatic system, which is the only system in the body that requires movement to function.
Meditation and Stress Reduction for Seniors
- Reduces STRESS and Stress hormones
- Improves clarity, concentration, and MEMORY
- Reduces worry, guilt and a racing mind.
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Improves mood and overall sense of well-being
- Breath exercises that immediately reduces stress hormones
- Visualization methods to create peace and mindfulness
- Calming techniques that instantly calm your mind and your body
- Centering movements that open you to new options, opportunities and experiences
- Positive affirmations allowing a more grateful outlook and existence
- Visualize your most peaceful place outside in nature
- Breathe, center, and calm your mind and your body
- Become Grateful for what you Have…not what you don’t have or don’t want
- Be open to new options, opportunities, and experiences
- Laugh, Smile, do an act of “random kindness”
Imagine being peaceful, calm, content, happy, healthy, strong, flexible, connected, in harmony, balanced and centered!